Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco de WHAT!?

So, I heard that it is now the month of May. I certainly intended on updating this sooner. For some reason a flash memory of my Calculus II journal just surfaced in my brain. (I sure meant to keep up with that better, too. One of the absurd byproducts of the liberal arts education.)
Here's the quick update: We took a trip to 'bama, SC, and WV. Returning form WV with us, our two buds Jake and Deontae ("D" to those who can't manage Deontae). Jake will be with us in Lake city for a while working with Christian and hanging out. Deontae is headed back to WV this weekend. So begins another adventure in living and loving...
Jake, for those who don't know, lived with us right before Silas was born and attended our little school for his junior year. We are happy to have him in our home again. Priya is Jake's biggest fan...and Silas has a special bond with D, who taught him how to pick his hair with hair pick and sag his britches.

We have been busy building rug inventory for tourist season here in CO. For those who don't know, I run a small in-home weaving business (links to follow soon). Between the business, growing and teething children and keeping three hungry men fed...I have been a busy lady.

1 comment:

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Can't wait to see new pics! I have really bad memories of the Cal II journal and apparently had supressed them until I read your blog entry. I too "caught up" on my journal the night before it was due!