Monday, September 22, 2008

Babies Babies Babies


Sorry it has been a while since I've posted. I'll try to make up for it this week. Two weeks ago, my friend Abbie, and her husband Jeff and her in-belly-baby Cora, came to visit. She is due the first week of November, as is my dear friend in Lake City, Amy Jo. We had a great time hanging out together. Abbie and Amy Jo are pictured above comparing bellies. I will be attending Amy Jo's birth and am thrilled about meeting her little one.
The day after Abbie and Jeff left, my dad and Joanne came to visit. Silas and Priya definitely enjoyed the extra attention. Christian and I loved sharing our mountain town and life with them for a few days.
BIG NEWS: I have a new nephew. Jason and Robin had their second son, River James, on September 18. Sorry, I don't have any photos yet. River was 8lbs 3 oz and was born at home in birthing tub in Ft Collins.
  In related news, my other sister-in-law, Amy, is pregnant with her second and is due in early April.

No comments: