Monday, March 9, 2009

32 weeks



So, the baby has his/her head down in the right spot, a bottom way over on my left side, and feet clear across my belly to the right side. I am predicting long legs on this one. 
Christian celebrated his birthday this past weekend (no matter how slowly I attempt to age, he just doesn't catch up to me!) Next week, he is going on a canyoneering trip to Utah. For those who don't know, this activity involves "slot" canyons, ropes, helmets, wet suits, harnesses, etc. We went on a trip to the same area (Escalante) the week before I found out I was pregnant with Silas. It is like a huge playground and I hope he has fun with his bro and the other guys.

My sister-in-law is coming to hang out/help out for the week. I am hoping to accomplish a couple of pre-baby projects.

2 comments:

The Burgess family said...

Hey, thanks for stopping to wave at me when you were pulling your kids in the sled today, you really made my day! :)

Abbie said...

happy birfday, christian! have fun playing this week...

and amanda: you are all belly! you are so cute and skinny, and give me hope for wearing number three well one of these days. hope your week goes well with all the kiddos. miss you guys...