Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's that in the truck, under the tarp?


Oh, a phone booth. I see. What are we going to do with it? 

Despite my initial hesitation about this large addition to my kitchen, it is growing on me. This phone booth was originally in the Lake City Bank in the 20s or 30s (whenever phones first made it here). We live a block from the bank in one of the oldest houses in town...I guess that makes us good candidates for loving this old thing. And, the glass doors block out some of the kid noise when I'm on the phone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha HILARIOUS! I love it!

Abbie said...

awesome. maybe you can put the old green bread rack inside it. I love it that Christian (I'm assuming he is responsible for this?) is such a scavenger.
ahem: we need more levi pictures. he must be getting huge.

Todd and Noelle said...

i LOVE it!

--Shelley said...

i think a phone booth sounds divine! especially if you could lock the door.

Donna said...

I think that is awesome and so charming and what a fun memory for the kids.