Saturday, March 19, 2011

Camp day






There is a camp about ten miles from lake City where many of our friends work. Today Camp Redcloud had a Open House. We went out to enjoy a day of family fun including horses, mud, zip-lines, lunch, mud, army trucks, mud, desert, coffee, and mud. Silas and Priya both rode horses. I considered riding, but thought my discomfort level would be disproportionate to my fun level. I did brave a very bumpy ride in a Vietnam era army truck, however. All three kids took a turn at a low-level zip line. Levi was adorable!! Silas had to ride with his legs out (he's a little too tall for the kiddie zip). Priya loved it and help to pull her brothers to the top of the line when it wasn't her turn. We had a great day hanging out with friends and family; and the kids went to bed early and exhausted. 

2 comments:

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

cute pics! I can't believe Levi all strapped in! And, picture of the pretty belly? I know you are just radiant as always though!

Joanne Brandt said...

What a fun adventure for all the kids! And looks like the snow is about gone - yay! Everyone is so cute and looks like they are having a grand time!