Sunday, May 24, 2009

Levi Alden Baylis Hartman

So the kid is officially named. We were a bit concerned that "Levi" would skyrocket into popularity. So, he can choose one of his middle names if that happens. Here's the scoop on the names. Christian's family directly descends from John Alden and Pricilla Mullen, who arrived to this country on the Mayflower. I have always loved my father's middle name, Baylis, which was also his father's middle name. I like that it contains the word "bay", which to me, and perhaps you as well, is very special. So, cheers to both families, and the Bay. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Love, love, love his name! And I do love and miss the Bay!

Joanne Brandt said...

We like it! Your dad is honored.

The Burgess family said...

Love it! And I don't think Levi will become overly popular. He may know a few others but it's not even in the top 100 like Jesse's name was and I don't actually know any other little Jesses. Levi is a great name! Love his middle names too :)

Todd and Noelle said...

a great name! and he is so cute!