Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fess up


OK, I admit it, I joined Facebook. If you've missed me, that is where I've been. I know, I've betrayed the blogosphere for something cheaper and easier. I repent. I've had my little fling and now, I hope I will be yours yet again.

By way of keeping you posted: Levi is doing an army crawl/drag move and a steam roller type move. Silas is reading simple stories and learning to add and that princes fight dragons. Priya is a total riot, as always.

We went to Ft. Collins last weekend to visit Christian's brother and his family. My nephews are growing so fast up there!! We took some hikes and went to a petting zoo and enjoyed multiple late night chats. 

Also of note, Christian and I celebrated seven years of marriage last weekend. 

So, dear readers, I am sorry for my absence, but I've come to my senses and will be blogging more regularly now. Coming soon...Halloween photos and book/movie review posts. I know, you're on the edge of your seat already.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I like the fact you're on facebook since I can actually chat with you a bit! But as always, I love reading your blogs! I miss you and your lovely little family. Congrats on the 7 years!

--Shelley said...

the facebook fling is just that. it will fade quickly. it is great for keeping up with people easily though, which is what i like--i am really a low maintenance friend. it is sad but true. i am ashamed to admit it. i guess i needed to "fess up"

Donna said...

I was wondering where you were. This is exactly why I don't do facebook- I'm afraid I will get addicted. :) Glad the "new" wore off and you are back to comfy, cozy blogland.