Friday, November 6, 2009

Tricks and Treats





Snow White and Prince Charming enjoyed their Halloween activities, which included a visit from Bud and Jo-jo. Sorry, I didn't get a shot of Dopey, whose costume was a floppy hat and footies. Priya was a bit cranky with a sniffly nose, which later developed into a raging ear infection, which merited an 8pm med-center visit. 

We've been busy switching out the kids' clothes for larger ones. This seems to be an ever-present job in our home. Silas always transitions into the next size before his birthday (a year ahead). Example, before he turns 4, he's in size 5. Speaking of rapid child growth, does anyone know if kids have "hormonal" days? I think they do...Silas has been aggressive and weepy all at the same time today.

Levi is crawling and sitting and wearing 12 month clothing...he's five months old!!! 

I'm pretty excited about an upcoming birth in town that I will be attending. This will be my eighth home-birth that I will be observing/assisting with. And...the first time I will have ever been at a birth without being pregnant!! I've also been weaving quite a bit, working hard to keep a deadline. OK, Mom, do you feel updated now?

4 comments:

The Burgess family said...

I know your kids are super tall and mine aren't, but still thought you might be encouraged to know that I've found sizes 4 and 5 to be pretty small and short lived, but then the "big kids" section of size 6 and up is suddenly much bigger and Jesse actually wears the same things for almost an extensively long time now.

Todd and Noelle said...

i just finished changing out clothes myself again last night! i can't believe levi is CRAWLING!

Donna said...

We also have clothes shuffling down to an art as our boys are giants as well. LOVE their costumes- Silas looks so dashing and Priya is gorgeous. Sorry she's been sick!

--Shelley said...

she is a beauty! awake or asleep :) I do love watching them sleep though.