Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hartman Family Christmas







We had a wonderful Christmas, though not as white as we would have liked. The ski hill wasn't even open yet. I thought I would post some shots of the chaos. My hairy brothers-in-law, my beautiful sisters-in-law, and all my fun nephews are pictured here. Featured in several of the pictures is my nephew, River, who turned out to be the life of the party. What a riot that kid is turning out to be! 

We enjoyed being able to communicate the real reason for celebration....and that Jesus, himself, is the true gift of the season. Of course, we also discovered lots of fun things under our tree. Flashlights, silly string, books, and a stroller for Priya's baby were among the favorites.

2010 will bring teething, bike riding, reading, skiiing, sledding, growing, and much more...Happy New Years to you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love ALL the pics! Is Christian getting new teeth again?? haha!

christian and amanda said...

fangs, this time