Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Merry




After a week of sugar cookies and stomach flu, we're all back to full health and ready for the season! I am now 14 weeks pregnant and feeling well (24-hour flu aside). I'm still running and working out in the early morning, which helps me stay sane in the long days inside a tiny house with three wild children. 
We've been cooking and baking many goodies. This week, we'll be making more sugar cookies because the kids have parties at school and a program at Kids' Klub, which is a gospel-oriented weekly program they attend. Also, I'm helping to organize a large Christmas party which will be next weekend at my in-laws' home. Last year, we had over 100 people!
The next week, I'll make one more Gunnison trip for groceries and last minute stocking stuffers and focus the rest of the week on making Christmas gifts.
We are thankful this year for our wonderful children, siblings, parents, and nephews, and for the little bean of a baby that I've already felt jumping around! Most of all, we are thankful for Christ, whose Advent here makes a true difference in our lives. 


2 comments:

Joanne Brandt said...

Silas is getting so tall! And so is Levi! So glad you are all feeling better and able to enjoy the season!

Unknown said...

Please don't ever cut Levi's hair...that'd be a shame :D love you all and miss you more than you'll ever know!