Sunday, February 8, 2009

oh, and...


I was also wondering why bloggers don't do the reverse belly photos. You know, here's me one week postpartum, two months, etc. Not saying that I will accept this challenge, just thought it would be comical. For all the fans of the belly...here's looking at 28 weeks...
The other momma in the family is preparing for a new baby as well. Priya goes everywhere with this thing!! She has a few words to say about the baby in my belly, "Out. Hold you. Mine", which means, "Look, lady, you may have conceived, carried, and (eventually) birthed this child, but once it is out, I will hold it and it will belong to ME!" She is economical with her words, but I catch her meaning and am preparing to share.

4 comments:

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

if I don't think about it too hard, it looks like she's hanging out on a beach volleyball court.

not sure if that's comment worthy, but it's a slow day...

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Amanda - your belly is beautiful! Thanks for your encouragment too -I needed it. Glad you have back up in Priya to help with mothering :)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

You look so cute! And nice idea about the reverse belly pics. Perhaps you can pioneer that. :)

--Shelley said...

i am way to prideful to post anything post-partum. especially since nate is almost a year! and let me add this, please don't feel the need to post any either. i mean, i already feel bad enough about myself that my kids wear disposable diapers and watch tv. :)