Thursday, November 19, 2009

10 things that happened before 10am



1. We asked Priya if she had any dreams last night.
"Um...yeah, I dream bout, when I was in college....in Colorado, I saw Judah and River."
Christian: "you were in college?"
Priya (loudly): "COLLEGE. I told you that already. It was aaaaamazing."

2. Priya got married. This entailed wrapping something, like a measuring tape, around herself and singing., "I'm getting married, I'm getting married."

3. Levi, who is crawling all over the house at just barely 6 months, pulled up to a standing position and let go with one hand.

4. Yes, folks, 'tis the season...I put a little egg nog in my coffee.

5. Silas, while looking for his shoes, put a bathing suit on his head.

6. Priya built a train track.

7. I started the chili for dinner.

8. I brushed my hair. Some of you will understand that with 3 kids under 4, this is an accomplishment.

9. We got ready for our walk to the Post Office. Silas usually rides his bike now.

10. I posted this blog.

One week until my first baby is 4 years old. Can't decide if we should do his party on Thanksgiving, which is his actual Birthday, or if we should wait until the weekend after, which is the great Christmas tree hunt day in this family.

Levi is really cute crawling. He's only 6 months old, but as big as Silas was at 9 months. He's 19 pounds already. Yesterday he crawled from my room all the way to through the kitchen, slapping his hands down on the floor and smiling at himself. Coming soon...pureed veggies. I think I'll wait until after Thanksgiving, he's not hurting for food, obviously!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

i laughed! i love your kids! cracks me up....Adelaide is 18 lbs but she's just like a blob of chubbiness. i miss you!

Todd and Noelle said...

great post! such cute kids. i totally get the hair-brushing part!...come to think of it, a brush didn't touch mine today!

--Shelley said...

i noticed you brushed your hair but not your teeth. 1 outta 2 aint bad :) and yes, i feel ya!