Saturday, November 21, 2009

Spotlight on Levi






Levi reached his first half-birthday this week, which went relatively unnoticed. However, I thought I would post a few photos of this cute kid. We are so thankful for Levi! He brings joy to all of us with his wide smiles, bright eyes and fuzzy head. 

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting my 6 month old to be crawling and pulling up and playing with pots and pans just yet, but he has some wild siblings to catch up to. I had to lower the crib mattress today after he pulled a wild cowboy stunt during his nap.

I danced him to sleep tonight (I hope this doesn't become a nightly expectation)...and just thought about the last six months with this precious one. As we are not sure if we'll have more babies, I want to make sure and relish the few quiet moments I have with Levi.

2 comments:

Joanne Brandt said...

Sounds like he'll be walking by 9 months! Better get your track shoes to keep up with him. Also looks like his eyes are turning brown! He's a lovable baby.

Donna said...

Precious boy with such bright eyes! Enjoy your little lovebug.