Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One




One year ago on May 16, Levi was born. I had eaten a huge yummy meal, drank a little wine, debated about calling the midwife, decided I should, crawled into the tub, and an hour or so after that had a nine pound sweet boy. He has been a constant joy to all of us. 

The night of his birthday, he started sleeping through the night. (Some of you are thinking doesn't that happen at 8 weeks? But, my others were closer to 16 months). The next day, he started really walking AND cut his first tooth. He's been using the potty since 11 months, but is now going every time I put him on! I'm sleeping more and washing less diapers and carrying him a little less. Yeah, for ONE!

***Yes, the last photo looks more like a picture from a 21st birthday than a 1st, but I had to share the "cake drunk" look with you.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

aww, happy birthday levi!

and, obviously, I need to have a potty-training discussion with you.

Andrew said...

Happy birthday, big man!

The Burgess family said...

Hilarious post! Love it! Happy birthday, Levi :)