Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bag Lady





Christian and I often feel that Lake City is a little too homogenous to suit us. There is little to none ethnic, cultural, linguistic, economic, racial diversity. ....except that one bi-racial guy, who by the way, we brought to town from West Virginia! and...that one girl with dreads, who happens to be my good friend, ...and two Italians, one Mexican, two Germans, and one Irishman, who is married to that gal with the dreads. 

Well, we're not going to be eating at a Sushi place or an Ethiopian restaurant anytime soon, but I am happy to report that Lake City has at least one bag lady. I saw her on my alley today, all wrapped up in her winter clothes, pushing her treasures around. She had a pet chicken.

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

i am glad your family at least can add some flare. love it.