Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Be-bop-a-re-bob Rhubarb pie and Powdermilk Biscuits


(This Birthday dinner sponsors)

I chose a breakfast menu for my birthday dinner this year. First, eggs are the perfect food, are they not? Second, a meal that all my children love and gobble with no complaints is a happy meal for me.

The rhubarb pie? Well, it grows fresh on the alleys of Lake City and makes a lovely custard pie with raspberries!

It was a grand party with lots of friends and family. Here is a photo of Lake City's newest 32 year-old...and my two favorite Amys. 

2 comments:

--Shelley said...

welcome to 32! it ain't no thang. you look beautiful. happy late birthday. and i love me some eggs too! your friends that do not know me are going to think i have really poor grammar :)

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

No Guy Noir?

Happy Birthday! We should catch up soon.