Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another...

Most of you know now, but we are expecting a third child in early May. I waited a while to announce this because I wanted Silas to tell my mom while we were in Birmingham. So, I am about 18 weeks pregnant. Silas and Priya are very excited. In fact, they have babies in their bellies, too. The baby in Silas's belly likes lollypops, he told me.
 
We were not trying to get pregnant again, to answer your question. However, after the shock wore off, we were elated. So, we'll have three kids in under 3 1/2 years. For Christian's parents, that will be 7 grandkids in 3 1/2 years. Amy, my sister-in-law, is due 4 weeks before me. So, we carpool to all the midwife appointments. In our tiny town, there are 6 babies due, one a month, for 6 months (Jan-June). I am friends with all the other girls. Maybe this is contagious after all.

3 comments:

Emily Pritz said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see the official announcement on here. Oh and few weeks ago I was on the phone with Carol and she put Silas on to talk to me and he told me all about the baby in his tummy...it was awesome!

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Congratulations!! We are leaving in about an hour to go to the hospital to have our second today! I have to have a c-section for various reasons. I can't wait to meet this little guy!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha what other town would this happen in?? Hilarious. Love you guys! (PS. Last night I had a dream someone else very close to us was pregnant again too...a month after me...we'll see!) :)