Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hanging with Levi




We're enjoying our three children immensely. And, they are, for the most part, enjoying one another. We have had a busy week with visitors, birthdays, Art receptions, etc. We loved having GG here! The kids really miss all the attention. Our friend Ross, with whom Christian lived in Nepal, came to visit for a few days. Always a joy to see him! Christian has been hanging out with the teenager whom he mentors. Today they went rafting together. Cupcakes in the park tomorrow for Priya. 

So, no one is bringing me meals anymore, no more GG, BUT I am still getting a lot of help from friends and family who take the kids hiking or to the part for an hour here or there. I'm getting more creative with getting the older kids to help around the house. The moment they are not entertaining themselves, I give them a job to do. I figure they will either learn to play nicely together soon, or be a better help to me (or both!!).

2 comments:

Joanne Brandt said...

I'm so glad you were able to have some help - at least for a little while. Levi already looks like a big boy! Happy Birthday to Priya! And give all a hug from Bud and JoJo.

--Shelley said...

i am going to use that idea about "if you can't play nice you can clean" as soon as i get home! love it