Sunday, June 14, 2009

Priya is 2!!





Priya celebrated her second birthday in the town park today. Christian and I made a gazillion cupcakes last night. We were joined by Priya's friends and our own. The party was cut a little short by a big black cloud, but I'm pretty sure every one had their fill of sugar and the merry-go-round. The only granddaughter, Priya received some girly clothes, some hair accessories, and some jewels. My camera ran out of batteries at the park, so I didn't get too many photos. I included a shot from her #1 party to show how much she has changed this past year. I'm not sure who taught her to eat cupcakes like that. (Well, ok, if I wasn't trying to loose pregnancy weight I would have shoved one down my throat, too!)

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

the story of my life is my batteries dying at inopportune moments. glad you got a few pics anyway.